Monday 26 October 2015

海低捞 Hai Di Lao Steamboat soup paste *Mala* (Review) ~ Not Paid ~

海低捞 Hai Di Lao Steamboat soup paste *Mala* (Review) ~ Not Paid ~



I always enjoy eating mala steamboat and went to my nearby wet market I went to the frequent dried food store telling the uncle that I would like to try HDL yes you heard me HDL (Hai Di Lao) always billed $200 for 2 pax min

The next week the uncle really source the paste for me haha.... Purchases at $5 went home straight away cook soup using it

Hubby and I always in love with mala soup we will never go to a steamboat without ordering mala we will order 1 spicy 1 non spicy for the kids but if the kids are not eating we would order 1 whole pot full of spicy

Hubby in the first place does not fancy mala I am the only one eating and he will eat the non spicy , after he went Taiwan for a business trip he came back he went crazy over mala hahaha...

Back to HDL paste the paste is not overly spice and not over spicy it is just nice but i would like it to be spicy this is suitable for beginner if you like mild mala this is a good choice  

This paste is available in various supermarket too 

No comments:

Post a Comment